This classic cocktail brings you to the warm velvet booths of the Beverly Hills Polo Lounge or Hemingway Bar at the Ritz. An elegant drink generally reserved for an early morning breakfast or brunch.
Delicate white foam pours just over the top of your Collins glass. A hint of orange and light citrus hits just right. This exquisite blend of heavy cream and Gin makes for a unique but delicious blend.
- 1/2 Ounce of Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Ounce of Lime Juice
- 1/4 Ounce of simple syrup
- 1 Egg White
- 3 Drops of Orange Flower Water
- 1 Ounce Heavy Cream
- 1/2 Ounce Gin
- Seltzer Water
- Combine all ingredients except the Seltzer water in a shaker
- Shake thoroughly and hard
- Add Ice to shaker, and shake again
- Add Seltzer
- Pour into a Collins glass